Financial Mastermind for Contractors
What is Certified Contractors Network’s Financial Mastermind?
- Ten to twelve owners will meet twice per year in a mastermind session
- At these meetings, each attendee will get 30 minutes to present their financial statements to the others
- The next 30 minutes will focus on the group questioning and making suggestions for improvements
How can I participate?
- There will be an application process for participants and we will only take 10-12 members
- You must qualify to be a part of this group
- Since very personal and confidential information is shared, each participant will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement that will have severe penalties and must be personally guaranteed
Benefits of being part of Financial Mastermind
There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that each member brings to a Mastermind Group. By applying the mastermind principle, participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind participants act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues.
In a Mastermind Group, the agenda belongs to the group, and each person’s participation is key to the overall success of the mastermind. Your Mastermind Group is like having an objective board of directors. Other members will give you feedback, help you benchmark the financials of your business, help you brainstorm new possibilities, and hold you accountable to keep you focused and on track. You will create a community of supportive colleagues who will brainstorm together to move the group to new heights. You’ll gain tremendous insights, which can improve your business and personal life.
Bottom Line – What Will You Get From It?
- An advisory board that will help you grow your business
- Experience, skill and confidence
- Real progress in all aspects of your business and personal life
- An instant and valuable support network
- A sense of camaraderie – there are others out there like you!
What is required of YOU
- Be willing to share, during the meetings, your successes, victories, failures, frustrations and problems
- Be willing to provide complete, accurate and true financial reports as needed to facilitate financial mastermind meeting
- Be willing to present your financials and offer suggestions of improvement to other members of the meeting
- Attend each meeting
- Have an honest desire to grow your business and/or make your business more profitable
- Maintain confidentiality of all sensitive information discussed and shared at the Mastermind meetings
- Twelve month commitment