Lead Generation Mastermind For Contractors
What you get:
- Three 1-day “Mastermind” meetings per year facilitated by Certified Contractors Network staff to coincide with conference locations
- Can bring partner or sales employee to each meeting
- Lead Generation “guru” to give workshops at each meeting
- A maximum of 12 members. Membership will be limited to high-level contracting firms (may not reach 12 depending on qualifications)
Benefits of being part of Lead Generation Mastermind
There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that each member brings to a mastermind group. By applying the mastermind principle, participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement lead generation goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind participants act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues.
In a mastermind group, the agenda belongs to the group, and each person’s participation is key to the overall success of the mastermind. Your mastermind group is like having an objective board of directors. Other members will give you feedback, help you benchmark your lead generation results, help you brainstorm new possibilities, and hold you accountable to keep you focused and on track. You will create a community of supportive colleagues who will brainstorm together to move the group to new heights. You will gain tremendous insights, which can improve your business and personal life.
Bottom Line – What Will You Get From It?
- An advisory board that will help you increase your lead flow
- Experience, skill and confidence
- An instant and valuable support network
- A sense of camaraderie – there are others out there like you!
What’s required of YOU:
- Be willing to share, during the meetings, your successes, victories, failures, frustrations and problems
- Be willing to present examples of your lead generation tactics and offer suggestions of improvement to other members of the meeting
- Attend “at least” two of the three yearly meetings
- Have an honest desire to grow your business
- Maintain confidentiality of all sensitive information discussed and shared at the Mastermind meetings
- Twelve month commitment